Links - Main Page
Clicking on any of these links will load a separate browser window for viewing the linked page.
StopSylvia.com is not responsible for the content of any of these linked pages.
From Miscellaneous Sources
From JREF - the James Randi Educational Foundation (www.randi.org)
Note: I intend to further organize and annotate this set of links soon. Until then, know that the earlier links lead to the top of each commentary, and you will have to search for the Browne reference in it. Starting with the 2004 entries, the link will take you directly to the pertinent section of the commentary.
- The Sylvia Browne Clock - .
- A Herd of Psychics on Larry King - March 9, 2001.
- Sylvia's Clock - March 16, 2001.
- The "Sylvia Clock" is Up - March 23, 2001.
- Another Browne Miss - April 13, 2001.
- Sylvia Still Silent - April 27, 2001.
- A Forgotten Encounter - June 8, 2001.
- Sylvia Still Silent - July 13, 2001.
- Vapid Vultures - September 17, 2001.
- Xanthos - http://www.randi.org/jr/092801.html.
- We're Ready for Sylvia - October 5, 2001.
- Sylvia's Clock Ticks On - November 16, 2001.
- Browne Update - December 7, 2001.
- Sylvia's Lie - March 22, 2002.
- Not So, Sylvia! - April 5, 2002.
- Sylvia Again [yawn] - April 26, 2002.
- Sylvia's Predictions for 2000 - October 11, 2002.
- No Predictions - October 18, 2002.
- Sneaky Sylvia - October 25, 2002.
- Sniper Snooping - November 1, 2002.
- Sylvia Abandoned - November 8, 2002.
- CNN Reaction - December 6, 2002.
- Browne & Psi Tech Goof Again - March 28, 2003.
- Sylvia Emerges! - May 23, 2003.
- Sylvia Wriggles Away - May 30, 2003.
- The JREF Million - August 29, 2003.
- Sylvia's Latest Boo-Boo - September 12, 2003.
- Browne's Book Reviewed - November 7, 2003.
- Sylvia's Huge Phone Bill - December 12, 2003.
- Browne's Back! - December 19, 2003.
- A Believer Rails - January 30, 2004.
- Sylvia Browne is a Liar - March 5, 2004.
- Democrats in Trouble - April 2, 2004.
- Really Bad News Via Sylvia - April 9, 2004.
- Give It Up Sylvia - April 16, 2004.
- A Practical Response - May 7, 2004.
- Sylvia Browne's Methods - December 24, 2004.
- My Omission - December 31, 2004.
- Opinions on Sylvia and Randi - January 28, 2005.
- An Epiphany - February 4, 2005.
- Silly Book Review - June 24, 2005.
- Get-Rich-Quick Scheme - August 5, 2005.
- Those AM/FM Spooks - November 11, 2005.
- Sylvia Borrows a Phrase or Two - November 25, 2005.
- In Conclusion - January 6, 2006.
- Browne Examined - January 13, 2006.
- Sylvia's Latest Claptrap - May 19, 2006.
- The Best of Browne - September 8, 2006.
- Browne's Back - September 15, 2006.
- Sylvia is "Confused" - September 29, 2006.
- Sylvia In the Suds - November 24, 2006.
- Sylvia Bombs - Again - December 22, 2006.
- Another Fabulous Failure - January 19, 2007.
- A Different Approach This Week - January 26, 2007.
- Sylvia Browne on the Ropes - February 2, 2007.
- More Browne News - February 9, 2007.
- Browne News - February 16, 2007.
From Skeptic Report (SkepticReport.com)
From Bad Psychics (BadPsychics.com)
From SAPS - Skeptical Analysis of the Paranormal Society (SkepticalAnalysis.com)
From Skepchick.org's Memoirs of a Skepchick
Cectic.com covers many skeptical topics, including a semi-regular series titled , about a "psychic" who bears more than a passing resemblance to the subject of this web site.
top of page
- Wikipedia: Sylvia Browne - Wikipedia entry on Browne. Note: Although Wikipedia strives to maintain "NPOV" (Neutral Point of View) in its articles, they do not always achieve it, especially with a controversial topic.
CNN Larry King Live Transcripts
CNN Anderson Cooper 360 Transcripts
top of page
From Her "Official" Sites
From Her Publishers
- GoSylviaBrowne.com - "An online community devoted to sharing stories, validations and faith." Evidently created in response to this site.
- In Sylvia's Defense... - "The only blog whose sole purpose is to defend the mission, message, and practices of a well-intentioned spiritual teacher, psychic Sylvia Browne. Because we're all allowed a fair trial." (NOTE: this link no longer works. The "blog" turned out to be a satire by a skeptic, not a Browne supporter. People (such as me) did not recognize it as satire, so the author took the blog down.)
top of page
On This Page